- We are catering to those that prefer a shorter fin, 74 cm.
- Available in Euro Medium and Euro Soft.
- Shorter length means less load, more maneuverability, more comfort.
- Particularly well suited for long days on the water, long surface swims, or in tight spaces. This is a great fin for the Bahamas.
- Excel in general conditions but well suited for deep diving with smaller, faster kick strokes.
- This model has become the fin of choice for several team members for general use.
- Adhering to our love of convex tips, we tried to squeeze in as much surface area into a short fin as possible. So, we chose two convex shapes rotated inward to give an overall concave but with nearly the flow and release of a pure convex tip.
- Keeping up with the namesake, shorter, softer fins are the rage in Europe for deep diving.