Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Cetma EDGE Carbon Fins
- Unit price
Freediving Carbon Blades EDGE, key features:
- 100% IM7 carbon fibre.
- The material used is 100 % Carbon Prepreg produced with hot melt impregnation system, using a micro-toughened tetra-functional epoxy resin.
- 3D-Tech: Proprietary Technology, of CETMA COMPOSITES exclusive know-how, with high pressure, high temperature and high degree of applied vacuum, which lead to a component with 0% void level, without defects, with a uniform matrix/reinforcement ratio across the whole blade.
- FEM Design: EDGE blades are optimized trough an accurate Design by means of Finite Element Softwares (FEM). The Design trough FEM software allows an optimized distribution of the stiffness, with the aim to obtain a deformation able to ensure the maximum hydrodynamic efficiency.
- Dimensions: Width 195 mm; Length from the bending angle 742 mm; bending angle 27 degrees
- Available stiffness: super soft (XS), soft (S), medium (M), hard (H).
- Colour choice: Green Posidonia, Magenta, Bianco and Cyan.
- Footpocket fitting: CETMA COMPOSITES, Mares and Pathos.
- Water rail: CETMA COMPOSITES Water rails with variable height and high efficiency.
- Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts; 5 years if fitted with CETMA COMPOSITES footpocket
Adding product to your cart