Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
C4 Red Falcon HT Fins
- Unit price
Red Falcon Hyper Tech Standard Features:
- Hyper Tech high-tensile carbon fiber exclusive to C4 in the fin industry.
- TR-50 "Big Square" Pre Preg carbon fiber construction
- Much lower crisscrossing of the strands for high elastic return
- 34" Length x 8.15" width (865mm x 207mm)
- High Gloss Finish
- DPC - Double Parabolic Curve
Made of the new T700 Carbon Fiber with the large square texture, freedivers will appreciate the improvements made on the C4 Red Falcon, such as the increase in blade angle to 29° which makes for a more comfortable surface swim by putting less strain on the ankles. Additionally, the new design make for a more responsive blade all over, making this new Falcon a worthy successor to one of the most heralded fin.
- New RED FALCON decals starting with a more alluring aesthetic
- Exclusive textile T700 carbon fiber using a “large pixel” format and new graphics.
- Blade angle: 29 degrees
- Blade Length: 87cm (34.25)
- Blade Width: 20.5cm(8”)
- In the RED FALCON the lamination of the layers changes considerably thereby allowing the flex to produce our trademarked DPC (Double Parabolic Curve) which has previously been verified to result in great improvements in efficiency in the Mustang 3 and Fuego blade models.
Warranty: The C4 Red Falcon HT comes with a 2 years warranty.
Choosing a stiffness
- 25/Soft – This stiffness is suited for divers who weigh -175lbs, diving between 20-80’ with a mix of surface swimming and deeper diving/spearfishing.
- 30/Medium – This all around medium stiffness is intended for divers who weight 175-210lbs, engage in surface as well as a mix of shallow and deep diving to 30 meters (100’).
- 40/Hard. This stiffer blade is generally indicated for bigger divers weighing over 200lbs or with a strong preference for deep spearfishing to a depth of 40 meters (130’). The stiffness of the blade renders this blade stiffness choice well suited to overcoming added negativity at depth and rapid acceleration requiring more power and energy from the divers’ legs. The 40 stiffness are not recommended for beginners and lighter divers as they can contribute to ankle strain and reduced bottom times.
Adding product to your cart