Compared to other footpockets on the market, the C4 300 has only the word "ambidextrous" in common.
These pockets are the lightest available on the market, weighing at only 11 ounces (316grams) for a size 7/8. The average from other pockets are 21 ounces (600grams). You will definitely feel the weight saving over a long diving session.
In the case of those pockets, lighter also means stronger! C4 uses a proprietary blend that is up to 7 times stronger than traditional rubber, allowing the user to wear the pockets naturally (bare-foot) and avoid the traditional cuts, scratches and cracking normally experienced with footpockets.
Available in all sizes, from the very small 36/37 (4/4.5) to the large 48/49 (13/14), the C4 300 has a comfortable fit for almost everyone. No more worries about being in between sizes or just not having a foot big enough (We know this will make women happy!)
Note: Enquire if those footpockets will mount directly on your blade. Otherwise, Adapter kits are available.
- Many sizes are available for all foot sizes. Including small sizes for Women.
- Proprietary material 7 times stronger than rubber
- Hydrodynamic shape
- Lightest footpockets on the market
- Anatomical cut means you can comfortably wear them barefoot
- Adapter kits available for most blades on the market
- Available in glossy black or white