An exclusive Beuchat innovation implementing muzzle pulleys and power band rigging with under barrel recovery (a patented Beuchat design).
Ultra powerful, well built and balanced Roller Speargun, the Beuchat Marlin Revo Concept has many tricks up it's sleeves. It is not the cheapest roller out there, however, with all it's feature and extraordinary power, it definitely has a home in any serious spearo's arsenal.
- High range Marlin pistol grip with reel bracket and reversible right/left stainless steel line release
- REVO CONCEPT muzzle pulleys on ball bearings with fast QRS spear locking system and titanium fairings
- High resistance SUPER STEEL 7mm diameter shaft with slide ring and Off Shore barb
- 17mm diameter fast-loading MEGATONE power bands and Spectra® line
- 1.6mm black mono-filament
- Red silicon Offshore shock-absorber
- Spear speed at muzzle: 42m/s
- Available lengths (cm): 85 / 95 / 105 / 115
Founded by Georges Beuchat in Marseilles in 1934. Georges built Beuchat into a brand renowned for pioneering underwater activities as the development of Beuchat went hand in hand with that of underwater sports. Most notably, the invention of modern isothermic wetsuit in 1953 followed by the Compensator mask and the Jetfin. Beuchat capacity for innovation stems from the desire to bring not just performance but alsom comfort to all underwater sports enthusiasts. All products are designed in at Beuchat’s HQ on the French Riviera. As the sea was Beuchat’s original inspiration, it remains the source of the brand's technical expertise and translates into all products in their catalog.