Just as the Marlin Elite 1.5mm is the perfect suit for warm tropical waters, this 1.5mm thick suit will keep you insulated and shielded from the elements. The smooth open cell outerskin will guarantee an effortless glide in the ocean while the lined inside will make it a breathe to slip on and off.
- High quality preformed anatomical cut
- 1,5mm silky smooth Neoprene exterior for a supreme diving experience
- Nylon Jersey interior for easier donning, doffing and longer life
- Supratex reinforcements at the elbows, knees, shins and chest
- Lower section of the Jacket edged for greater durability when dressing and undressing
- Available as: Jacket with hood and Long Johns
Founded by Georges Beuchat in Marseilles in 1934. Georges built Beuchat into a brand renowned for pioneering underwater activities as the development of Beuchat went hand in hand with that of underwater sports. Most notably, the invention of modern isothermic wetsuit in 1953 followed by the Compensator mask and the Jetfin. Beuchat capacity for innovation stems from the desire to bring not just performance but alsom comfort to all underwater sports enthusiasts. All products are designed in at Beuchat’s HQ on the French Riviera. As the sea was Beuchat’s original inspiration, it remains the source of the brand's technical expertise and translates into all products in their catalog.