Best In Class!
The most popular freediving and spearfishing backpack on the market - and for good reason - the Beuchat Mundial Spearfishing Backpack allows you to carry all your spearfishing gear and a pair of long fins all in the one backpack, it also includes a front cool compartment to easily carry drinks or bring back your catch fresh.
- Main compartment with ventilation mesh and a drain hole
- Secondary cool compartment (outside pocket) for carrying cold drinks
- External elastic zigzag strip for quick stowing e.g. for a towel
- Side straps for reducing the size of the pack
- Double shoulder strap adjustment
- Dimensions: 100 x 30 x 32 cm
Founded by Georges Beuchat in Marseilles in 1934. Georges built Beuchat into a brand renowned for pioneering underwater activities as the development of Beuchat went hand in hand with that of underwater sports. Most notably, the invention of modern isothermic wetsuit in 1953 followed by the Compensator mask and the Jetfin. Beuchat capacity for innovation stems from the desire to bring not just performance but alsom comfort to all underwater sports enthusiasts. All products are designed in at Beuchat’s HQ on the French Riviera. As the sea was Beuchat’s original inspiration, it remains the source of the brand's technical expertise and translates into all products in their catalog.