The Beuchat Dry Bag is the ideal companion for the boat, the beach, or any other activity where protection from water damage is necessary.
The Beuchat Dry Bag is available in 5L and 15L and comes with a shoulder strap for easy carry.
- Ideal for the boat or the beach to protect valuables or equipment from water damage
- PVC coated tarpaulin assembled by high frequency welding for a perfect seal
- 15 liter version with shoulder strap
- Waterproof fold closure Illustrations to assist folding on the bag
- Protects items from damage by water and humidity
- Practical snap-hook and hanger ring hook at top of the bag
- Dimensions: 18 cm diameter (5 litres)
Founded by Georges Beuchat in Marseilles in 1934. Georges built Beuchat into a brand renowned for pioneering underwater activities as the development of Beuchat went hand in hand with that of underwater sports. Most notably, the invention of modern isothermic wetsuit in 1953 followed by the Compensator mask and the Jetfin. Beuchat capacity for innovation stems from the desire to bring not just performance but alsom comfort to all underwater sports enthusiasts. All products are designed in at Beuchat’s HQ on the French Riviera. As the sea was Beuchat’s original inspiration, it remains the source of the brand's technical expertise and translates into all products in their catalog.