The Alchemy V3-30 model comes with all past features as standards and takes it even further!
The new shape fits the C4-300 footpockets and the angle changed to 30 degrees (up from 23 on V3). This new shape and angle offer even more leverage and combined with the additional 3 degrees from the footpockets offer, the total angle goes to 33 degrees. This allows the blade an “early start” into it's working spectrum and makes the blade feel softer than it really is.
The extraordinary mirror finish on the blades' front side and matte finish on the back remains unchanged along with the industry leading five (5) years of written warranty from the day of manufacturing on the carbon part of your V3-30 blades. The serial number tag is now embedded into the blade's lamination ensuring the authenticity of your Alchemy product along with a hologram tamper-proof individually numbered tag on your warranty certificate document.
- Manufacturing process: VRTM
- Carbon fiber layers: 15 (fifteen)
- Carbon fiber reinforcement axis: 14 (fourteen)
- Carbon fiber content ≥72%
- Blade length before the angle: 150mm
- Blade length after the angle: 650mm
- Blade's total length: 800 mm
- Blade's total width: 195 mm
- Blade's angle: 30°
- Angle type: Radius
- Warranty period: 5 (five) years from the day of manufacturing
- Max. retraction speed: 23,151 m/sec *
- Oscillation step (feedback time): 0,0688 sec *
- Silicone rails
Dimitris Pantazis manufactured his first pair of Carbon Fibre fins in 2006. What started as a fun project turned into a small company, founded in 2010 in Ano Liosia. Now Alchemy dominates the freediving and spearfishing world and is at the forefront of all innovative new dive technologies and materials.
Through constant investment in innovation, research and testing, Alchemy products are now synonym with quality, safety and high-end. Achemy's essence is instilled into every product made to meet the demand of each single freediver.