The 500psi Scrub will gently remove residue that the manufacturing process leaves on the mask's lens. This will help reduce the chance of the lens fogging up underwater, while keeping your mask in top condition. To further prevent fogging, apply the 500psi Defog after using the Scrub to ensure clarity on your next 3 dives.
OLD MASK? DON'T TOSS IT! The Scrub can also be used to recondition older masks.
ONLY FOR USE ON GLASS LENSES
Instructions for Scrub:
- Apply a liberal amount to dry interior lens surface
- Rub in firmly using your fingertips, making sure to reach the entire surface area of the lens
- Rinse well in clean water
Instruction for Defog:
- Apply a pea-sized amount of 500psi mask defog per lens
- Rub in firmly using ONLY your fingertips, making sure to reach the entire surface area of the lens
- Rinse well in clean water while rubbing gently to remove any visible leftover residue
Caution: Mask Scrub may irritate the eyes. Rinse hands and mask lens thoroughly after each use. If irritation develops, rinse eye thoroughly with water. Consult physician if irritation continues.