50 years ago, Beuchat invented the first isothermal spearfishing suit. Today Beuchat innovates again with the first camouflage pattern composed of actual photographs (about 50) assembled in 3d using trigonometric calculations for the ultimate blending on the sea bottom. In the end-result, every suit created is UNIQUE!
That technology blended with the wetsuit's comfortable open-cell material, chest, knees and elbows reinforcement and overall ergonomics make the Beuchat Rocksea Trigocamo a definite buy for any serious spearo.
- Trigocamo : innovative and exclusive three-dimensional camouflage gear
- Soft neoprene Elaskin X 8.2 for good comfort
- Ergofit : ergonomic cut, with attention paid to every detail for maximum comfort
- Back-cut : special contours on the rear of the suit to avoid pockets developing on the back and between the shoulders
- 360° one-piece face seal for improved comfort, water tightness and durability
- Reinforcements : non-slip 3D-Grip elbows, knees and sternal support
- Padded sternal reinforcement : greater stability and comfort, for carrying long and powerful weapons.
- Beaver tail : ergonomic profile to avoid thickness between the thighs, double-button fastening.