The Sphera has a very soft feel, an ultra-low profile, and two curved lens made of polycarbonate granting a super wide field of vision and the ability for the lens to curve with the pressure at depth, limiting the amount of mask equalization needed.
Additionally, it's sleek frame and trim buckles reduce drag during freediving hence improving your overall streamlining.
These features make the Sphera one of the most popular masks amongst recreational and professional freedivers alike.
- Patented Plexisol® lenses provide 100% UVA & UVB protection, a great plus for free divers spending time at the surface
- Ultra-low profile
- Narrow Bridge Separates Curved Lenses
- True 180° degrees range of vision
- Lens curvature provides amazing surrounding awareness
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant lenses
- Slimmed Down Mask Strap, Ratchet Buckle System Minimize Drag
- Easy to adjust buckles, even with gloves