The Best... Now better!
Beuchat improved on the best in class Backpack with this new larger (50L) version.
The main compartment is tall enough (2.5"/6cm taller than the previous) to accommodate fins of all sizes along with a wetsuit, mask, snorkel, belt knife and other accessories. The side netting material makes for a quick dry of it's contents.
The front compartment is longer and is perfect to store accessories or even fish or drinks due to it's cooler-type inner material.
Spearguns can be easily carried on the sides and the front zigzag elastic cord makes bringing along towel or other clothes a breathe.
- Made primarly of Nylon & PVC
- Main compartment with ventilation mesh and a drain hole
- Secondary cool compartment (outside pocket) for carrying cold drinks or fresh catch
- External elastic zigzag strip for quick stowing e.g. for a towel
- Side straps for reducing the size of the pack
- Double shoulder strap adjustment
- Dimensions: 103 x 30 x 13 cm
- Wear resistant bottom
- Reflective imprint on the front for safety when carrying on bike, motorcycle or foot
- Volume: 50L
Founded by Georges Beuchat in Marseilles in 1934. Georges built Beuchat into a brand renowned for pioneering underwater activities as the development of Beuchat went hand in hand with that of underwater sports. Most notably, the invention of modern isothermic wetsuit in 1953 followed by the Compensator mask and the Jetfin. Beuchat capacity for innovation stems from the desire to bring not just performance but alsom comfort to all underwater sports enthusiasts. All products are designed in at Beuchat’s HQ on the French Riviera. As the sea was Beuchat’s original inspiration, it remains the source of the brand's technical expertise and translates into all products in their catalog.